Do you live in the Chicago area, and have old vinyl records or audio gear (receivers, amps, turntables, or speakers) that you’d like to clear out and get fair trade value for? This site will help you turn them in to cash.
I am an avid record collector and enjoy restoring old treasures related to music. This includes vinyl records themselves, receivers, amps and speakers. I pay fair prices and make sure that your records or equipment end up being enjoyed for years to come. In each transaction, I’m looking for a win-win situation.
Here are a few guidelines to help decide if we can offer you cash for your records and/or Equipment.
- The records I am mostly looking for and will buy are Rock and Roll, Folk, Blues, Pop, Motown, R &B, and some Country from 50s onward.
- What I am unable to offer any money for are musicals, big band, classical or easy listening. Some of these may be good records, but they just aren’t what I collect and are virtually impossible to resell if necessary.
- Records should have covers. Records without the original covers/jackets cannot be purchased.
- The condition will be important on determining value. Preferred are records without water damage or hundreds of marks on the record itself. I can only gauge this by personal inspection, but keep this in mind if you are trying to visualize what things might be worth.
- Stereo Equipment from the 70s is preferred, but I am willing to take a look at anything you might have, and make an offer if it’s a good fit.
If you think you have something you’d like to sell, please fill out this form and I’ll be in touch shortly.